Thank you for your interest in becoming a transportation provider for Forward Focused Logistics. Below are some of the key requirements in order for your company to register with Forward Focused Logistics. If your company is not compliant to one or more of the qualification criteria contained in this registration process, you may return at another time to register once the non-compliant items are corrected.
- Provide a valid MC/MX or USDOT number to begin the registration process. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number may provide an applicable state registration number to begin registration.
- This registration, and Coyote’s Broker-Carrier Agreement, must be completed by an employee that is authorized to enter your company in to legally binding transportation agreements.
- A valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information must be submitted electronically during the registration.
- Provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets the insurance minimum requirements listed below. Certificates must be submitted from your insurance producer (agent):
- General Liability – $1,000,000
- Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation – Statutory Limits
- Cargo – $100,000